Based in Brno, Czech republic
Press / Business contact:
Independent strategy video game created by Jan Zelený. The combination of procedurally generated challenges, realistic graphics and board-game-like straightforward rules. It is a challenging business simulation game with everything around cargo delivery. The player acts as a entrepreneur in control of a transport company. He needs to lay tracks on a difficult terrain, invent and buy new vehicles, project routes and compete against economical rules to make as much profit by transporting passengers and various cargo types as possible to beat other players score around the world.
I loved to play all these tycoon games in my childhood and have no similar opportunity in these days. I started at university with procedurally generated landscapes, covered by simulated ecosystems with procedurally generated L-system vegetation. Having working landscape generator / renderer, I experimented with board game rules and simple terrain chunks to achieve combination of old fasion isometric game and fully 3D realistic environment. Extending my diploma thesis, I realise that there is a potential and since then, I worked hard to deliver the best game I could even imagine...
Features- Procedurally generated landscapes full of business opportunities, industry, towns.
- Two modes: Isometric schematic construction view and 3D realistic mode for taking a ride in one of your transport vehicle.
- Support for moders, customizable industries, vehicles, landscape types, vegetation etc.
- 7 eras from steam age to modern maglev trains. Many research paths, building upgrades, stop customization.
GamePlay - first taste YouTube
Steam Greenlight trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Mashinky, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of Indie Prize, Game Developper Session 2016" - Prague, Czech Republic, 5th November, 2016
- "Nominee Best Gameplay, White Nights 2017" - Prague, Czech Republic, 14th February, 2017
- "Winner of Player's choice, Game Access 2017" - Brno, Czech Republic, 6th May, 2017
- "Winner of Best Gameplay, Game Access 2017" - Brno, Czech Republic, 6th May, 2017
- "Nominee Best Graphics, Game Access 2017" - Brno, Czech Republic, 6th May, 2017
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Development, Game Design, Art, Sound